Sun, 07 Mar|
South African Acroventures
14 Days comprised of South African Bushveld Tours, ACROYOGA, Breathtaking Views of Mountains & Waterfalls & Canyons, ACROYOGA, Game Drives, ACROYOGA, Sightseeing, ACROYOGA, Hiking, ACROYOGA, Local cuisine tasting, ACROYOGA and more
Time & Location
07 Mar 2021, 11:00 – 21 Mar 2021, 12:00
South Africa, South Africa
About the Event
Express interest now
Due to the current situation with lockdowns and restricted travelling around the globe, I’ve decided not to open bookings for this event, until I’m certain it will go ahead as planned in November. However, if you’d like to express interest now, I’ll make sure that you’re the first to know the details when I’m in a position to confirm that the event will go ahead and I’ll give you first option to confirm your place, with an added discount. If I’m unable to hold it in November, I’ll postpone the event to a suitable date in 2021, so feel free to express interest even if you’re not sure if November will suit you.
This event will span over two weeks. You will have the option to join week 1 (the Bushveld leg), week 2 (the Western Cape leg) or both weeks at a discount. I will also consider options for two people to sign up with one person joining all activities including acroyoga workshops and the other person joining all non-acroyoga activities (i.e. more free time and cheaper) – please let me know if this might be of interest.
During the two weeks, workshops will be taught by least 5 acroyoga teachers, including myself. Each workshop will be taught by a base and flyer duo.
Note that this is not a luxury event, nor is it a retreat. This is aimed at the more affordable to mid-range of similar events in South African, to make it more accessible. However, accommodation will be clean and comfortable (4 star accommodation), the food offered with included meals will be plentiful and tasty and experiences shared will be amazing.
What you can expect from the first week (Saturday 14 November to Saturday 21 November):
• 2 nights’ accommodation in/near Johannesburg • 5 nights’ accommodation in Sabie (deep in the African bushveld and an hour’s drive from the Kruger National Park) • 7 x 2.5 hour acroyoga workshops (improver to intermediate level) • Breakfast x 7; lunch x 4; dinner x 6 (including a few traditional South African braais) • Transport, including airport transfers on Saturday 14th and Saturday 21st (for an evening flight) • Plenty of sightseeing, including Johannesburg, and breath-taking views of waterfalls, mountains and canyons • 3 game drives (safaris), including at least 1 in the Kruger National Park • Photoshoot opportunities Optional extras: • 1 dinner at a good quality restaurant in Johannesburg (I’ll be your host) • 1 photoshoot by a professional photographer (limited availability)
• Meals not listed above (there will enough shopping opportunities) • Return flights to South Africa • Internal flight from Johannesburg to Cape Town on Saturday 21st
What you can expect from the second week (Saturday 21 November to Saturday 28 November):
• 7 nights’ accommodation in/near Cape Town • 8 x 2.5 hour acroyoga workshops (intermediate level; improver level alternatives illustrated) • Breakfast x 7; lunch x 5; dinner x 2 (including 1 traditional South African braai) • Transport, including airport transfers on Saturday 21st and Saturday 28th • Plenty of sightseeing in and around Cape Town, including Table Mountain (optional hiking or cable car up) • Photoshoot opportunities Optional extras: • An additional 8th night accommodation in Cape Town (on Saturday 28th) • I can recommend and potentially accompany you on a full day excursion on Saturday 28th • I can recommend and potentially accompany you on a half day excursion on Sunday 29th • 4 x dinners at good quality restaurants in Cape Town or Franschhoek (I’ll be your host), to truly experience the South African cuisine • 2 half day wine tours • 1 photoshoot by a professional photographer (limited availability) Not included: • Meals not listed above (there will enough shopping opportunities) • Return flights to South Africa
Notes on accommodation during the 2 weeks:
• Prices quoted will be for rooms with 2/3 people sharing; for 2 people sharing there will be twin and double room options; any requests beyond that would be for an additional expense and can potentially be arranged, depending on availability.
Notes on food:
• Vegetarian/vegan/other options available on request. • Some meals might be on the go when sight-seeing excursions are arranged. • For dinners not included, I will always offer to host/accompany you to a nice restaurant (good quality food and restaurants at relatively affordable prices is one of South Africa’s attractions). These would be for everyone’s own expense.
Please send me a message if you have any questions, including indicative costs.